Reading time 2 minutes
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Short Version
- How to request a new password
On the Radar Healthcare log-in page please enter the email address for your account and select the wording "Forgot password?". Select Reset and complete the security check to have a password reset emailed to you.
How to request a new password
If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new password from the Radar Healthcare login page.
- Enter the email address that your account has been created under (please check with your organisation's Radar Healthcare administrator if you are unsure which email address you have been registered with.).
- Select “Forgot password?”.
- Select Reset.
- Please complete the security check (selecting the images required).
- An email will now be sent to the email address you have entered.
- The email will contain a password reset link that will be active for 48 hours. If you do not click the link within this period, the link will expire and please repeat the process above for a new link.
You did not receive an email?
- Please check your spam/junk folder in case it has been diverted there.
- Contact your organisation's Radar Healthcare systems administrator/team. They will be able to confirm the email address used for your account and look into resetting your account.
What are the specific rules for a Radar Healthcare password?
- For security please ensure your password contains; 8 characters, at least 1 number, 1 letter and 1 special character
Logging into your Staging account?
- The Staging site does not send emails to avoid any confusion with your Live site. Your password will need to be manually reset by your organisation's Radar Healthcare system administrator/team.