Reading time 3 mins
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Short Version
- Viewing Scheduled Tasks
- Update the Overall Task (including all Future Tasks)
- Update a Singular Task (without affecting Future Tasks)
- Reassigning a Scheduled Task
Scheduled Tasks can be updated at any time when changes are required. Going into the overall task and editing it will update the currently outstanding task and any future ones. Going into the currently outstanding task and editing the details will leave future ones unaffected.
Viewing Scheduled Tasks
- When a Scheduled Task is due to be completed it will appear to the responsible person via their Dashboard.
Update the Overall Task (including all Future Tasks)
- Select the Scheduled Task you wish to update.
- To update the overall task, including all subsequent tasks for this given Location, click the Edit task button
- Make the required changes to each element of the form. You can use the side menu to jump to a particular part that requires updating.
- Work through each of the 3 stages to complete your updates.
Update a Singular Task (without affecting Future Tasks)
- To change a singular version of the task, e.g. to reassign this task to another user or to alter the due date for that instance of the task, click into the task itself from the task list.
- Here you can edit the individual task details.
- Click Save once the changes have been made.
Reassigning a Scheduled Task
Reassign the Next Outstanding and All Subsequent Tasks
Reassign the Outstanding Task Only
Is it possible to update Scheduled Tasks in bulk?
- It is possible to reassign Scheduled Task users in bulk using the Bulk Assignment feature in the Administration area.
- For other updates, it is not possible to do so in bulk. If a change is needed for the task at other Locations, simply repeat the Edit task process for the task assigned to each location as required.