Reading time 2 mins
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- No headings available. Use Paragraph Format to add one.
Exporting My Compliance Records
- Use this section to highlight any FAQs for this particular function.
- To export your compliance record, from within the My Records screen, select the export to PDF symbol from the top right of the page
- Select what you would like to include in your export and click Download
A summary of each requirement will then open as a fully formatted PDF.
Why can I not see My Records on the menu?
- If you do not have the My Records menu item on the left-hand menu, you have not been given permission to view your Compliance Record. If, when viewing your compliance record, you cannot see requirements that you know have been completed and so should be showing, you have not been given permission to view those specific requirements.
- If this is the case, please contact your System Administrator who will be able to grant you the required permissions if needed. If you are a System Administrator and need assistance in managing the compliance permissions, please view this article.