Actions are an integral feature in Radar Healthcare and can be created from events, audits and from the Action Plan page itself. All actions that are created, regardless of whether they are created from an event, audit or the Action Plan page, have the same structure and will appear in the Action Plan list.
For a specific guide on creating actions relating to an Event or Audit, please refer to the specific guidance on Events or Audits.
To create a new Action outside of an event or audit, select Action Plan, from the left hand menu.
You are now taken to the Action Plan. Here you can see all actions created for either your Organisation, your Region or your Location (this will depend upon your permissions).
To create a new action, click Create new.
Enter the location and person responsible for the action:
- Location = The location the action relates to
- Person Responsible = This is the person the action will be assigned to
Click Next to move onto the action details.
- Email notification = If you select Yes the user will be emailed to advise they have been assigned this action
- Priority = You can filter on actions using the priority status
- Due date = The action must be completed by this date
- Details of Action = What the action entails, what needs to be done
- Tags (optional) = You can filter your actions by using tags. Simply select from the drop down list, or type a new tag if the one you need is not available. Please note, any tags you create will be available for all users in the system to select moving forward, so please check with your System Administrator before creating new tags.
- Attachments (optional) = add a file that will be available for the person responsible for the action to view
Once you are happy with the information you have entered, click Complete.
The Action Plan screen will now refresh and your new action will be listed.