Audits can be either automatically scheduled following completion or can be scheduled using the calendar functionality.
To view all scheduled audit, select Audit list from the left hand menu.
From the Audit List, you will see all outstanding Audits, along with their current status.
You can filter on the audits listed using the filter icon at the top right of the screen. Some of the filters available are:
- Template = The audit itself, e.g. Health and Safety audit
- Type = The Type dictates the scoring and labeling thresholds
- Planned (scheduled for a future date)
- Pending (not started or in progress but still within the due date)
- Overdue (not yet completed and passed the due date)
- Complete (all steps within the audit have been completed and the audit has been authorised)
- Stage = this is the step within the audit that the user is currently on
- Not Started
- Audit in Progress (answering questions and submitting the evidence)
- Action Plan (creating and finalising the action plan)
- Authorisation (questions and actions completed and waiting to be authorised)
- Complete (everything completed and authorised)
- Locked (the audit has been started on a mobile device via the Radar Healthcare App and cannot be unlocked until the results from the app have been uploaded back into Radar Healthcare)
By default, this list will only include scheduled and in progress audits. To view Completed Audits, select the Show completed tab at the top right of the screen
To view a an audit, simply click into the audit from either the calendar or the list view.
You also have the option to view the audit schedule on a calendar view. From the top of the audit list page, select Calendar.
You will now see a monthly calendar with any scheduled audits showing on their due date.
There are two different views available; Summary view and Detailed view. You can toggle between these two views using the option at the top of the calendar.
1. Summary view - this view uses symbols to indicate that an audit is due on a given date:
2. Detailed view - this shows the audit information listed on the audit's due date. From this view you can click into the audit listed to access and complete the audit.