Currently Radar Healthcare does not have the functionality to allow you to create your own event types completely independently, however this guide explains the steps to take and what you are able to action yourself, and what the Radar Healthcare Support team will need to action on your behalf.
If you are looking to add a new event into Radar Healthcare , please follow the steps below:
- Step 1 - Building your event forms/workflow steps
- Step 2 - Pulling your forms together into a Workflow
Step 1 - Building your event forms/workflow steps
The first step in creating a new event is building the content. This is done using the Form Editor tool (please find the form editor guidance here)
Each step in your event is a separate form. When you are creating your forms, make sure you consider the following:
- What information do you want to capture? This primarily comes back to what you need to be able to report on (N.B. Avoid duplicate field names, such as "If Other, please specify", as when you pull these fields into a report, you won't know what they relate to! Try something more specific, such as "If user affected is Other, please specify".
- Who will be filling in the information? Make sure that you word the forms appropriately for the people using them.
- Do you want to capture the information on one big form or split it down into smaller forms? Remember your users will be filling this in. Sometimes one big form can be off-putting, so consider breaking it down into sizable chunks where appropriate. The very first form that users complete doesn't by default have a Save for Later button, which means they need to complete it all in one go. Bear this in mind when building your forms. (You can request a Save for Later button if required when submitting the information to Radar Healthcare Support in step 2).
Step 2 - Pulling your forms together into a Workflow
Once you have created your forms, they need to be linked together into a Workflow. This is done by the Radar Healthcare Support Team and is not something that you can currently do yourself.
Please see the guidance for sending us your workflow details in the correct spreadsheet format: Event Workflow Spreadsheet
It usually takes us 5-15 working days to complete amendments or build new workflows once we have received all the required information.