This webinar looks at some top tips for using the Radar Healthcare Form Editor.
The key tips and approximate video times are below:
Building the Form (00:36)
- Always build in your Staging site
- Name of the Form is how it appears to the User
- Labelling fields to make them identifiable in reporting
- If you are planning to remove a field, do you still need to report on it?
- Save regularly!
Elements, Logic and Validation (06:18)
- Using the correct element for what you need
- Pulling through data into Selects (07:54)
- Using Item Collections (12:20)
- What do I use Sections for? (15:04)
- You can reveal questions based on the answer to previous questions (15:04 - covered alongside Sections)
- Do fields need to be mandatory? (20:32)
- Stop people being able to complete if they don’t answer in a certain way (22:10)
Save, Publish and Test (24:40)
- “Save” vs “Save As” and implications
- Publish and test – changes may affect workflows
- Version control and version roll back (30:03)