Before managing your organisation's events please ensure you fully understand your organisation's incident and risk management policy.
To view all events, select Event Reporting and then Recorded events from the left hand menu.
You are now taken to the Recorded Events list. What you see on this screen depends on your system permissions, you may see all events across the Organisation, just those for your own Location or Region, or only those events logged by or assigned to you.
You can filter on your events using the filter icon on the right hand side of the screen to help you find the events you want to view:
This will open up the filters panel:
You will be able to filter on the following:
- Reference = this is the unique event reference code. The prefix usually relates to the type of event, e.g. in our above example "INC" refers to "Incident". This code will be set for your organisation and may differ from our example above.
- Event date = when did the event take place (can be set as a range)
- Event Type = e.g. Incident, Complaint, GDPR etc.
- Event Subtype = some events may have a subtype, in which case you can filter on these here
- Description = you can search for keywords within the event descriptions to find similar or related events
- Reported by = who logged the event in Radar Healthcare
- Workflow Status
- Pending (the event reporting/investigation process is still in progress and all steps are still within the due date)
- Overdue (the event is not yet completed and at least one of the required steps is passed the due date)
- Complete (all steps within the event have been completed)
- Not Applicable (there are no workflow steps for this type of event)
- Priority = High, Medium, Low, N/A
- Region = the Region where the event took place (note, all events are logged at a Location, this will show all events logged at Locations that fall within the selected Region)
- Location = the Location at which the event took place
- Risk score = if the event has an "Assign Risk Score" step, this will show here and is filterable. Some events may not have a risk score, either if the score has not yet been entered, or if there is no "Assign Risk Score" step in the event.
You can also sort the order of your events using the sort arrows to the right hand side of selected fields, e.g. the date field or risk score field:
To view an event, simply click on the Event in the Recorded Events list to be taken to the event screen.
You will now be taken to the event details page. Here you can see the event information, along with the current steps assigned.
You can view a summary of everything submitted so far by selecting the Overview tab on the event table.
If there is anything within any of the tabs on this table, this is indicated by a number.
To view the information within any of these tabs, simply click into them from this table.
Viewing Closed Events
Once an event is closed it will be removed from the default Recorded events list.
To include closed events in your Recorded Events list, select the Show Closed option from the top of the screen.
If you are unable to view the Recorded Events menu item or the list of events is blank, then either no events have been reported for your Location/Region, or you have not been given the permission to view recorded events. If this is the case, please contact your System Administrator who will be able to grant you the required permissions if needed.