Reading time 2 mins
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Re-doing the Requirement
Compliance Requirements can be set to either automatically recur, or to be completed on an ad-hoc basis. For these ad-hoc requirements, you can choose to have them completed again as and when required.
Re-doing the Requirement
- Once completed an ad-hoc requirement will show as "Not Applicable" in the Due date column
- Select the requirement you wish to have completed again.
- Here you will see each time the requirement has been completed previously.
- To complete the requirement again, click Redo requirement
- This will launch a fresh version of the requirement for you to complete, which will show as Pending on your/the user's My Tasks dashboard.
Will data from the previous instance of the requirement carry onto the new one?
- When you re-complete a requirement in this way, no previous data will be carried across, e.g. documents uploaded the first time the requirement was completed will not be shown in the latest version.
- Any past data entered can be viewed by clicking on the previous submission. Please find guidance on viewing past submissions here: Viewing Compliance History and Past Submissions