Reading time 3 mins
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Viewing the Risk Register
- Viewing an Individual Risk
View and export all your Risks in a single table. Use the filters to break down the table into scope, categories or more. Select any risk to dive deeper.
Viewing the Risk Register
Viewing an Individual Risk
- From the Risk Register table, select the specific Risk you wish to view.
- Across the top of the Risk are the original risk score, the current risk score and the target risk score (if a target has been set).
- We can also see who created the risk and when along with the current risk owner and category.
- The author of the risk can provide further information about the risk in the Description and Impact fields.
- At the bottom of the page, we have a selection of tabs to help you explore the risk further.
- Current Controls. Here you can add or review the controls to manage this risk. Click here to explore further.
- Attachments. Upload relevant documentation against the Risk.
- Risk Tasks. Create/manage tasks to support the review, management, or implementation of the Risk or Control(s). Click here to explore further.
- Links. Use this tab to create or view links between this Risk and existing Events and/or other Risks. Click here to explore further.
- Comments. Add written comments relevant to the Risk.
- History. A permanent log recording all user behaviours associated with this Risk.
I cannot see all the risks on our Risk Register...
- Your scope dictates the risks you can view. Depending on your role you may see all your Organisations risks or those for your assigned Region(s) or Location(s).
Someone can see a Risk outside of their Region(s) or Location(s)
- It is likely they have been assigned the Risk as an Owner, or are assigned a Control or Risk Task. In such situations, the user will be able to view the Risk regardless of their Region(s) or Location(s).