Reading time 5 mins
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Reviewing, Editing and Updating Risk Details
- Adding an Update to a Risk
- Adding an Attachment to a Risk
- Linking a Risk to another Risk and/or Existing Event
When reviewing a Risk you will have the opportunity to review all aspects of the Risk to update as required. The process to edit or update any of the key elements of the Risk itself is very similar. Using the menu options you can jump to the specific part of the Risk which you wish to amend. Use the tool options to add comments, attachments or links to related Events or Risks.
Reviewing, Editing and Updating Risk Details
- On the Risk itself select the Review Risk option.
Adding an Update to a Risk
- When viewing your Risk select the Comment option.
- Here you can add your updates in the comments box. Select Add Comment to submit it. This will now appear below the comments box.
- Comments will appear in chronological order as more are added.
- Should you wish to remove a comment simply select the X icon next to the comment you wish to delete (you will only see this option if you have the relevant permissions to delete updates).
Adding an Attachment to a Risk
- When viewing your Risk select Attachments.
- Here you can upload a document from your device by using the Add file option. The attachment will now appear below in the table.
- Attachments will appear in chronological order as more are added.
- If you want to remove an attachment select the X icon next to the attachment you wish to delete.
Linking a Risk to another Risk and/or Existing Event
- When viewing your Risk select Links.
- Here you'll be able to see any existing links between this risk and another risk or event.
- Select Add Link to see all risks and events you have permission to view and link to.
- The default display option when adding a link are closed Events. Use the toggle options on the top right to change this.
- To the very top of the right is the filter option which can help you find a specific risk and/or event you are looking for.
- Selection boxes to the right of the Event(s) and/or Risk(s) you wish to link and select Next at the bottom of the page.
- Now you'll be asked to provide a reason behind your decision to link the existing Risk to any other Risk(s) and/or Event(s).
- Select Complete to finalise your decision and return to the Risk. You're new links will now appear under the Link tab at the bottom of the page.
- To go to a linked Event or Risk select the one in question. To remove the link select the X icon on the right of the Link reason.
I do not have all the menu options when reviewing the risk.
- The options provided when reviewing the risk depend on your permissions and level of access. If the Scope element is not showing it is likely your Organisation does not use this feature.
Can I change only the review due date?
- Yes. Simply follow the steps above. Navigate to the Review step and change the Next Review Date. Complete the steps to save your changes.