Find all our webinars on-demand 24/7
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- RADAR Q&A - 29/10/2021
- Radar Healthcare Analytics - A Detailed Look - 25/06/2021
- Risk Register - 14/05/2021
- Radar Healthcare analytics builder - 26/03/2021
- Audit Version 2 Development - 24/07/2020
- Radar Healthcare Analytics - 05/05/20
- Form Editor: Top Tips and Best Practice Webinar - 07/08/2019
RADAR Q&A - 29/10/2021
What do I do about duplicate questions in report builder?
I would like to know more about how analytics can improve our Governance and get the best use out of Radar
Can we embed a form into our website?
Radar Healthcare Analytics - A Detailed Look - 25/06/2021
In this webinar, we take an in-depth look at Radar Healthcare's analytics module to help you maximise your usage of analytics
- The current standard Radar Healthcare dashboards - What's available. The full range of current Radar Healthcare dashboards
- How to use and save filters. Finding and saving the data you need by exploring the filters
- How to use Tags. Personalise your event dashboards utilising tags
- Export data from Analytics directly
- Exploration paths. Find more details about your data with the Exploration paths
- Insights Miner. Use AI to dig deeper into your data using Insights Miner
- Pulse. Save key data and create personalised alerts with your Pulse Dashboard.
Risk Register - 14/05/2021
This webinar looks at the Risk Register from Radar Healthcare, in particular:
- How does the Risk Register integrate with the wider Radar Healthcare modules?
- An Organisational wide example risk
- A Location specific example risk
- Demonstration of the upcoming Risk Register Analytics Dashboard (as of 14/05/2021)
Please note there were some technical challenges with the start of this webinar - please skip to 03:40 and there is a bit of an echo art one point which doesn't last too long.
Radar Healthcare analytics builder - 26/03/2021
Radar Healthcare analytics builder allows you to create and maintain your own analytics dashboards within Radar Healthcare.
The builder license allows users to:
- Quickly create fully interactive dashboards from data with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop web UI
- Drive better business decisions with bespoke reporting
- Share new dashboards with permissions (role-based) configurable per dashboard
- Easily combine data fields from multiple data sources into a calculation. Use any field, variable, or condition to refine your calculations to any level of data granularity.
- Add new widgets to an existing dashboard
- Edit and format a widget
- Add indicators and gauges
- Add conditional formatting
- Create multiple different chart types
- Indicator (KPI)
- Column Chart
- Line Chart
- Area Chart
- Area Map
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Polar Chart
- Scatter Chart
- Scatter Map
- Sunburst Widget
- Calendar Heatmap
- Box & Whisker Plot
- Apply dashboard/widget and dependant filters
- Connect to any number of existing Radar Healthcare data sources.