It is possible to create a custom requirement including your own bespoke forms and custom workflow.
We would need to build your custom requirement workflow for you. Depending on your licence agreement, there is a cost for this.
1. Create your requirement forms
First you need to create your form(s) using the Form Editor tool. We recommend that new forms are created in your Staging site so that you can fully test them in a safe environment prior to them going into your Live system. (You can find Form Editor help here).
2. Send us the workflow details
Download the spreadsheet template at the bottom of this article to map out your Requirement workflow and raise a support ticket via the support portal or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within the spreadsheet you will need to provide us with the following information:
- Name of the requirement(s)
- Name of the form(s) that you want to be linked to the requirement
- Who will be completing the form(s)? If you have multiple forms (workflow steps), each form can be assigned to a different role if required. Please find the options below:
- Self - This is the user to whom the requirement will be assigned. I.e. All user's will complete their own requirement.
- Line Manager - This is the Manager in Radar Healthcare for the users to whom the requirement will be assigned.
- A Radar Healthcare role - E.g. "HR Manager"
- Would you like the requirement's workflow to follow a different path based on answers in a form? E.g. If you have a form with an assessment in it, you can ask for a different path to be followed based on if the user passes or fails the assessment. For example, you may wish something similar to the below to happen:
- If the user achieves a mark of 80% or higher, mark requirement as complete
- If the user achieves a mark below 80%, give them a second attempt (this would re-assign the same form/workflow step to the user to complete in full again)
- If the user fails achieves a mark below 80% on second attempt, assign form "Reset attempts" to the user's Line Manager
3. Test the Requirement in Staging
We will create the requirement workflow and let you know when it is available to test in your Staging system.
4. Transfer to Live
Once you have tested the configuration, we will transfer it to your Live system. You need to create the Compliance Requirement, then you are ready to start assigning it to users. (Please find Workforce Compliance help here).
Please be aware that it takes between 5wd-15wd to process new workflows or workflow amendments.